● Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge and skills in the React library, including Redux, Redux-Saga, and MobX;
● It will be a plus if you are familiar with Micro Frontend Architecture and Back-end part as well;
● Extensive experience in using API, such as GraphQL;
● Familiarity with Jenkins-based automated CI/CD pipelines
● Familiarity with static code analysis TDD, including modern testing tools Jest, TS-mockito, and Sinon;
● Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence and Jira;
● Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
● Ability to scope, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
● Ability to recruit, develop and mentor junior or
● Strength in problem-solving and issue-resolution with good attention to detail
● English Level — Upper-Intermediate
● Strongly motivated and sets demanding standards for personal excellence
● Autonomous self-starter and highly driven, able to lead large teams and initiatives with limited oversight
● Effective collaborator with other team members
● Independent thinker, inquisitive, eager to improve and learn
● Confident being part of a small team that is building a business
● Non-hierarchical and ego-free
● Communicates rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently
● Structured thought process and clear communication
● Be part of our mission to transform how individuals think about and manage their financial life;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Opportunity for career growth;
● Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement;
● Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
● Paid sick leaves up to 5 days, 18 days of paid vacation and bank holidays;
● Education expenses & sports coverage, English classes, corporate events;
● Competitive compensation.
● Take responsibility for developing and testing new features, be User-oriented, and continually improve the quality of writing highly scalable, reusable code;
● Optimize the application for maximum speed and performance;
● Create and promote best practices for software lifecycle and quality assurance, develop software solutions in key business areas, remain hands-on, and lead by example;
● Collaborate with Product Managers to optimize existing business processes and data flows;
● Document, demonstrate and distribute solutions through technical reports, charts, and blogs/vlogs;
● Support and develop junior and
● Understand business needs, be a creative problem solver, and remain calm and efficient with relatively urgent tasks.
We are looking to hire an exceptional person to be responsible for the design and implementation of our Micro frontends architecture, bringing the responsiveness, efficiency, scalability, robustness and security of the system up to the next level.
You will work with a rapidly growing FinTech business that is re-defining how individuals engage with their money. We provide our users with control over their personal finances, enhancing their ability to achieve their financial and life aspirations. We are harnessing sophisticated portfolio analytics, innovative behavioural psychology and cutting-edge UX/UI to create a revolutionary experience and transformational outcomes for our users.
You will work in unique startup culture, with a non-hierarchical and ego-free atmosphere.
Be a part of spreading financial literacy throughout the world!
Write to us to discuss in detail our opportunities and how they could align with your aspirations.