* Experience with React
* Familiarity with TypeScript;
* A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
* Ability to integrate best practices and oversee technical solutions;
* Deep understanding of development principles and paradigms, architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
* Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
* Excellent communication skills;
* English level — Intermediate or higher;
*Attention to detail;
* Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
* Familiarity with Micro Frontend Architecture
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
* Building of the new features
* Develop and test new user-facing features
* Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code
* Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
* Collaborate with other team members
* Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our environment.
* Participate in software quality assurance activities: write automated tests, participate in code review
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for a Front-end Developer (React) to become a part of our Dnipro R&D office.
You will be working with a unique startup from Britain, creating financial advising platform, the algorithm of which collects and analyzes data from the various institutions in the UK, helping large clients to manage their assets in the most efficient way, to help them understand their money.
We do not expect to tell you what you need to do. We expect YOU sharing your knowledge and expertise with us, improving existing processes & quality.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, working on a product with the latest stack of technologies and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!