* Experience in writing automation frameworks (preferably in Java);
* Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing;
* Experience with SQL;
* Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies;
* Familiarity with Selenium.
* Understanding principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP);
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
* Experience in testing of mobile applications;
* Experience in performance testing;
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
* Report to the Lead of QA on a day-to-day basis, continuously improve the quality of the QA team and its road map;
* Develop automated tests for Web and Mobile (UI and API);
* Perform smoke/regression tests before the release;
* Provide functional, regression testing;
* Control application quality;
* Collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness;
* Increase a codebase of automated tests of the application;
* Participation in team planning.
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for a Automation QA Engineer to become a part of our team in the Dnipro R&D office.
You will be working with a unique startup from Britain, creating financial advising platform, the algorithm of which collects and analyzes data from the various institutions in the UK, helping large clients to manage their assets in the most efficient way, to help them understand their money.
We do not expect to tell you what you need to do. We expect YOU to share your knowledge and expertise with us, improving existing processes & quality of the QA team and its road map.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, work on a product with the latest stack of technologies, and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!