• At least 3 years of experience in developing applications on the .NET 4.7 platform;
• Experience with ASP.NET, Web API;
• Good knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, understanding of the principles of building relational databases;
• English at the level of project communication;
• Quality orientation.
• Ability to influence project technologies;
• Opportunity for career growth;
• Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement;
• Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
• Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
• Competitive compensation;
• Develop new features and projects using modern technologies;
• Solve complex problems both as a team and independently;
• Develop and improve the architecture of the application.
We are looking for a developer to join our C # .Net team.
The project in which we propose to participate is based in Canada. It is a provider of water management solutions to over 1000 organizations worldwide that collect and process large amounts of water data across Canada and Australia.
Interconnected data management platforms enable effective management of water information throughout the entire water cycle to protect human health and reduce environmental impact.