The Wix Business Analysis (BA) group. We are 50+ business analysts and data scientists and we strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our products. With over 130 million users, we collect over a billion events a day—that’s 1 TB of data added daily! We use that data to build ML models within the Wix platform, as well as predictive models to solve various business-optimization problems.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about data science and analytical problem solving to join our team.
An extremely talented data scientist with at least 1 year of experience with data science, machine learning, and/or deep learning. You have excellent analytical skills and top-notch communication skills—you can express your ideas well and clearly articulate your thoughts. You also have hands-on machine learning experience with Python/R. You can easily and skillfully design, implement, and completely own end-to-end projects that solve complex business problems.
Do you have an M.Sc or PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, or an equivalent field? That’s a major advantage!
Additional bonus points if you have hands-on experience with SQL, production-ready coding or have worked in a web company previously.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
• Own a business problem end-to-end by conducting advanced analyses, designing and coding appropriate solutions using machine-learning, and communicating with all business partners.
• Analyze and engineer large and varied amounts of data.
• Write production code in a Big Data environment, taking into account CPU and storage complexities.
• Craft state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms.
• Make an impact on Wix customers and businesses around the world.