A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn how to run automation and tests on production, and live to tell the tale! This is your opportunity to join a professional team, as well as learn & share knowledge with Wix’s teams around the world.
You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. A Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status. You’re self-motivated, self-taught and work well in teams as well as independently.
• Constantly think like a Wix user and do your best to make sure all positive and negative scenarios they could encounter are covered, both manually and automatically.
• Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
• Working closely with the development team in order to improve our application’s quality.
• Be proactive and resourceful by not only finding bugs but preventing them.
• Create and analyze automation tests.
• Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.