The Wix Design team. We take pride in the fact that all aspects of design are executed entirely by us — web design, branding, printed materials, events, animation and more. As designers, we lead and actively participate in creating and maintaining all Wix products and features. We work hard and always get the job done in our a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere. We’re advisors, visionaries, creatives, and techies. We believe in working together and that the best results come from pooling our knowledge and brainstorming the right solution. Apart from our work at Wix, we also play a key role in the local and international design community. We do this by hosting, participating in and sponsoring design events year-round, as well as supporting local design academies.
We’re looking for a Senior Web Designer to join our growing design studio in Kyiv and be a part of establishing a new design vision locally and globally.
An experienced Visual and Web with 3+ years of experience working in online design & web design in a professional environment. You’re a master of Photoshop, Illustrator & other Adobe Creative Suite applications. You’re an out-of-the-box, conceptual thinker who is artistically talented and pays close attention to detail when creating your designs. An excellent communicator, you’re capable of collaborating with team members to deliver stunning results. You have a can-do, flexible attitude and consider yourself a “good vibe” person. Plus, you speak English fluently.
Your portfolio is pretty impressive (remember to include it when you send your CV). And, last but not least, you’re looking for a full-time job (not freelance).
As a Web Designer, you will:
• Design, manage and contribute to large-scale, high-end design projects and campaigns that reach millions of users every day.
• Collaborate with “superstar” users from all around the globe.
• Take ownership of each project from the first ink drop to the last pixel.
• Develop innovative branding concepts.
• Ensure all design materials align with all aspects of our brand guidelines.
• Implement a cross-organizational branding language in collaboration with different teams, including product, content, marketing, and R&D to work on inspirational projects that get global exposure.
• Provide hands-on support and guidance to other designers, and promote a transparent line of open communication.