The Wix Design Development team—the design special forces. We take part in almost every big project that happens at Wix and are responsible for keeping our brand at its best. We work on cross-platform projects that touch on many different topics across the company. We work hard and always get the job done in our vibrant, dynamic atmosphere.
We’re looking for a designer to join our team.
An experienced designer who’s comfortable working on a range of projects from brand identity and digital products to conference branding, and interface & interaction designs. You have at least 3 years’ experience in branding and online design, and a strong portfolio (remember to include it when you send your CV) that shows experience as a print & digital designer, as well as building brand identity systems.
You have a deep understanding of the Adobe suite of programs and Sketch, and if you have Photoshop, Motion and After Effects skills, that’s a plus! It would be nice if you’ve worked in the Wix Editor before too, but it’s not a must.
You have in-depth knowledge and skill in both brand design and image creation for traditional, digital, and motion applications. Plus, since our team is in charge of designing and branding design conferences, it would be great if you can communicate with local suppliers and producers.
Last but not least, you’re looking for a full-time job (not freelance).
• Be at the forefront of the Wix brand, creating and implementing our guidelines with a reach of millions of users each day.
• Take a complex design approach to create and deliver gorgeous design assets.
• Collaborate closely with our Operations, Content, Product, R&D and Marketing teams to work on inspirational projects that get global exposure.
• Design materials for events, conferences, tradeshows, social media and more.
• Create design assets for our beautiful offices around the world, always staying true to our consistent brand identity.
• Take ownership of each project from the first ink drop to the last pixel.
• Multitask on several projects at a time, and under pressure.