Wix’s Compliance Team — we work to make it easy for Wix users to accept payments online. We use cutting edge technology to ensure that both us, and our merchants, are compliant with laws and regulations throughout the world.
A creative Compliance Analyst with at least 2 years’ experience. You’re familiar with the merchant landscape, payment network rules and the implementation of European and US payment service regulations. You’ve worked extensively in your field in an acquirer bank, payment provider or marketplace.
You’re obsessed with optimizing your time, as well as constantly improving both your, and your team’s, workflows. You’re good at finding innovative solutions to support large scale operations.
As the Compliance Analyst, you will:
• Work closely with our Legal team to understand the regulatory/legal landscape in each country in which we work.
• Work closely with the Risk and Fraud team to decide which merchants we should accept and which we should refuse.
• Investigate accounts and transactions to detect suspicious or fraudulent behavior.
• Manage, develop and train the compliance team on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF).
• Research new technologies and 3rd party providers that can help automate the KYC and AML processes.
• Work closely with customer support to understand where we can improve the onboarding/KYC process.
• Help build the best payment solution in the world.