Wix’s User Experience Prototyping team (part of our UX Guild). We love passionate people who are both masters of UX and web development. We work at the intersection of design and technology, helping to shape upcoming products that delight and inspire millions of users a day.
We’re looking for an HTML Developer to join our team as part of DeviantArt.
A strong communicator with critical thinking skills who loves solving complex product problems. You’re a webmaster with at least 3 years’ experience in web development and solving UX problems, preferably on a product team. Your experience with automation and package management tools includes Grunt/Gulp, Bower and npm.
As a HTML Developer, you will:
• Work closely with UX designers to create groundbreaking solutions for DeviantArt.
• Take charge of functional design and create high fidelity wireframes, from rough sketches to real life working interactive prototypes.
• Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users.
• Conduct a prototyping cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect prototype for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
• Work close with UI designers on the design and implementation of micro-interaction animations.
Please send a portfolio of work with your CV.