The largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their work with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. We have over 45 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members — knowns as deviants — upload tens of thousands of pieces of original artworks every day, everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about testing, building and leading a strategic QA plan for our re-designed system.
You speak and write in English at an upper-intermediate level, and can work both in a team and independently. You’ve worked with distributed teams using Agile methodology in the past, and have experience in mobile testing, API level testing, and UX testing approach and understanding.
You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. A Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status. You’re self-motivated, self-taught and work well in teams as well as independently.
You are interested in setting up and maintaining automation using a wide variety of tools.
Bonus points if you have knowledge in the digital art ecosystem.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
• Work on E2E tasks — starting with product and dev until they’re in production.
• Design test cases for new features and cover them by automation.
• Analyze and maintain automation tests.
• Create detailed reports.
• Constantly think like Deviant Art’s users and do your best to make sure all positive and negative scenarios they could encounter are covered.
• Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
• Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
• Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries — executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly.
• Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.