The Wix Monitoring Engineering team. We’re responsible for the day-to-day management of monitoring large-scale, mission-critical production systems that run on public clouds and in our private data centers. We automate, manage and maintain the global infrastructure that makes Wix tick.
We’re looking for a service-oriented Monitoring Expert to join our team.
Passionate about availability, alerting, metrics and automation. You have 3+ years’ SRE/DevOps experience and 3+ years’ experience as a software developer. You’ve also spent 1+ years in developing services, tools or frameworks used by other developers. You have solid experience in debugging complicated production incidents in real time and an understanding of Ops/DevOps principles.
It would be great if you have programming experience and/or a background in the system, data analysis, monitoring or DevOps culture and tools.
As a Monitoring Expert, you will:
• Build, deliver, and maintain high-visibility production critical libraries and tools running in services across the company.
• Participate in code and design reviews and mentor and cultivate other engineers.
• Interact with developers across the company to understand their challenges, and work with leaders on the team to develop a roadmap for the application framework and tools to address.
• Drive engineering excellence on common libraries and tools that will be run in hundreds of projects across Wix.
• Provide a strong technical voice for your team.
• Work with internal Wix customers across the company, driving technical and tooling decisions to ensure a high bar in operational excellence can be reached.
•Shape the future of how Wix detects and responds to issues.