Wix.com — the platform that makes it easy for over 130 million people (and counting) to create their own stunning online presence. We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving “big” problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products and is fun to work with.
As a core member of the team, you’ll play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle. You’ll head up the end-to-end development of new products, and make sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs. We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
A Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
With your strong communication, organizational skills and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills.
Familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc)? Have a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design? Those aren’t must-haves, but they’ll definitely count in your favor.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
• Collaborate daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design and deliver extraordinary products.
• Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more.
• Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
• Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
• Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
• Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.