Wix’s IT Support team. We provide technical assistance and support to employees related to computers, servers, hardware, software, and events. We take care of everything from a configuration, to control and maintenance, to troubleshooting and monitoring.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Tech to join our professional team.
An experienced IT professional with at least 3 years of experience working in a Microsoft environment. You have 3 years of experience with Windows Server and at least 2 years of relevant help desk experience in a Windows environment. You’re a service-oriented, team player who is just as comfortable working alone.
Bonus points if you have experience in leading technical projects, excellent communication skills, or are able to occasionally be on call after-hours.
Do you have professional experience in an iOS environment as well? That’s an advantage!
As an IT Support Tech, you will:
• Provide professional and efficient support to our end users via our systems.
• Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting (for Windows, iOS, Linux).
• Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back-office systems.
• Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our end users.
• Resolve technical problems with LAN, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Manage technical equipment and inventory.
• Manage all organizations’ domain and mailboxes.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk.