A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers to Wix users building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about automation and believes that nothing is impossible. This is your opportunity to join a professional team, as well as learn & share knowledge with Wix’s teams around the world.
You speak and write in English at an intermediate level, and can work both in a team and independently. You’ve worked with distributed teams using Agile methodology in the past, and have experience in mobile testing, API level testing and UX testing approach and understanding.
Have a BA or MA in Computer Science? That’s a bonus.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will:
• Work on E2E tasks — starting with product and dev until they’re in production.
• Design test cases for new features and cover them by automation.
• Test backend and frontend features.
• Design, execute and maintain UI automation tests.
• Analyze automation tests.
• Create detailed bug reports.