The largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their work with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. We have over 45 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members — knowns as deviants — upload tens of thousands of pieces of original artworks every day, everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about testing, building and leading a strategic QA plan for our re-designed system.
A QA Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in web-based QA (applications/sites). Your strong QA skills make you a pro at identifying bugs and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive.
You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed. A Sherlock Holmes style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status. You’re self-motivated, self-taught and work well in teams as well as independently.
Bonus points if you have knowledge of the digital art ecosystem.
• Constantly think like Deviant Art’s users and do your best to make sure all positive and negative scenarios they could encounter are covered.
• Analyse live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
• Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
• Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries — executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly.
• Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.