We’re looking for a brilliant experienced Product Designer to join our office in Dnipro.
This is a unique opportunity to join our fast growing UX/UI studio and become the foundation of our future team of designers. This position comes with lots of opportunities to grow in a professional capacity and take on more responsibility.
We love passionate people who are both masters of UX and have a pixel-perfect approach to UI.
You’ll be collaborating daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design and deliver extraordinary products by:
* Leading the entire design process for new and existing products and features.
* Conducting extensive product research based on support tickets, data, usability sessions, competitors analysis and more.
* Mapping all possible scenarios and creating product flows.
* Taking charge of functional design and creating wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
* Conducting a full design cycle from collecting inspirations, through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and delivering to development.
* Once a feature is launched, analyzing data and conducting usability sessions with real users.
* At least 3 years’ experience designing for UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams.
* Strong communication and organizational skills.
* Strong analytic thinking and complex product problem-solving abilities.
* A sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions
* Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and more.
* Must be a team player and have the ability to collaborate and brainstorm with multiple stakeholders.
* Level of English should be intermediate to excellent
* Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design — an advantage.
* Knowledge of prototyping & animation tools (such as Axure, Principle and more) — an advantage.
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS — an advantage.
* Experience with complex web applications and CRMs — an advantage.
Please send a portfolio with CV.