Wix’s amazing Customer Care team in Kyiv. We use our unique understanding of Wix products to give users the best advice on their online presence. We consult and inspire over 200 million users around the world! We’re responsible for understanding our ever-developing products, assisting our users in creating the websites and web apps they need, and being the representatives of our users’ voices within Wix.
We work in a fast-paced atmosphere where great relationships and a healthy dose of fun are part of our daily lives, and everyone has the chance to express their creativity and always keep learning.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Expert who is fluent in Russian and English, and can join our Sunday to Thursday team, working from home on Sundays. No tech experience is required, we’ll train you!
• A fluent Russian and English speaker, proficient in communicating both in writing and verbally.
• You have at least 1 year of experience in user-facing communication within any industry.
• You’re eager to explore new technology, learn new concepts quickly and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively.
• You’re a strong critical thinker who can identify challenges and find solutions.
• You have the desire to gain a deeper knowledge of online issues facing Russian speaking users, and gain expertise in the specifics of challenges related to the region.
• You know what it takes to build long-term relationships with customers while proactively consulting and guiding them through their journey.
• You’re committed to helping users create their dreams online, influencing the way they perceive products and embracing the challenges of global communication while working as part of a team.
• You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, take ownership of every project you’re a part of and you love to take initiative.
• Communicate to users through various support channels. While our main channel is posts (tickets) we don’t shy away from jumping in on a call or opening up a chat if that’s what our users need.
• Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover their needs, identify the user type and help guide them through their user journey, providing advice regarding their sites and businesses.
• Troubleshoot issues and provide users with solutions.
• Analyze user behavior, content suitability & develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction.
• Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers.
• Influence the way we support our users and improve our flows to make sure their experience is the best possible.
• Deliver user voice to other departments (product teams, BA, R&D) and liaise with them about our users’ needs.
Please send your CV in English.