The Wix Business Analysis (BA) group. We are 50+ business analysts and data scientists and we strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our products. With over 130 million users, we collect over a billion events a day—that’s 1TB of data added daily! We do it all using cutting-edge technology to process, store, & query our data, including tools we develop ourselves as well as tools like Hadoop and Presto.
We’re looking for an experienced analyst to be part of a fast-paced, data-driven department, and help us gain insights into our markets and products.
An experienced data analyst (2+ years) with high-level analytical and problem-solving skills. You always pay close attention to detail and have excellent business judgment and strategic thinking skills. You have experience in quantitative analysis (preferably for an internet or online company) and full proficiency in SQL.
Bonus points if you have experience working with Tableau, a BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
• Optimize the core business model of Wix.
• Explore, analyze and process massive amounts of data, turning it into actionable business insights.
• Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics.
• Plan, conduct and interpret the results of A/B tests in order to optimize existing and implement new product features.
• Be the data and analytical lead in various projects and work closely with different teams across the company.