Wix makes it possible for anyone to succeed online. Since 2006, we’ve grown to 5,000 employees in 17 countries, launched over 40 products, and serve over 230 million users and their visitors worldwide. At Wix, we push you to innovate, evolve in non-traditional ways, and grow outside your comfort zone. We operate in small teams that work closely together to create incredible things.
Although we’re already industry leaders in web creation and business, our work is nowhere near done. Our goal is to become the main engine of the Internet so we can create a more open web for all.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first to meet guests in the office and make sure they leave with positive impressions of Wix and the team
- Coordinate employee seating arrangements and the common areas in the office
- Supervise security badge system for employees and visitors
- Run efficient office updates
- Manage office supplies such as stationery and small equipment
- Coordinate courier deliveries and shipments
- Handle facility maintenance tasks — keeping the office space in order and arranging necessary repairs
- Coordinate external and internal events making sure everything runs smoothly
- Conduct office onboarding for new employees
- Handle paperwork
- Address daily employee requests
- Be part of our amazing Global Operations Team cooperating closely with HR, IT, Operations, and many more departments locally
- A chaos coordinator with 1+ years of experience in office administration for a tech company.
- You’re passionate, approachable, and exceptionally organized.
- You’re an excellent time manager. You have strong and effective communication skills.
- Your English is at an upper intermediate level (spoken and written).
- You love being the go-to person when someone has a question because you usually know the answer — and if you don’t, you won’t stop until you find someone who does.
- You’re patient and open-minded.
- You take initiative, and can juggle multiple tasks like a pro!
Wix’s Operations. Our team is at the heart of the office, keeping the vibe fun, productive, and fast-paced. We’re focused on making our Kyiv site a world-class R&D innovation center.
We believe in facing professional challenges head-on, learning from the best in the business, and making the office a welcoming place for everyone.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.