The Communications Team at Wix. We’re looking for a talented, fun and creative Employer Branding professional with an unusual passion for marketing and people — to join our Communications Team and promote our employer brand across all our locations in Ukraine.
We’re a small team with a big impact, and we’re lucky to be able to shape things, test our ideas, and build them from scratch.
As an Employer Branding Manager you’ll help us build and strengthen our employer brand. You’ll help us share with talent in Ukraine all the reasons that make Wix a unique and exciting place to work at. You’ll celebrate our culture, employees and achievements through a wide variety of creative content — across different marketing channels.
- An experienced Employer Branding leader, with 5+ years of experience in marketing and branding roles, and at least 2 years of hands-on Employer Branding experience — a must
- A professional who’s worked at large international companies, and also at a tech company in Ukraine — a must
- A fantastic communications expert in both English and Ukrainian — a must
- Bringing proven hands-on experience in marketing strategy, content creation, messaging, brand awareness, campaigns, landing pages, email marketing and events
- Able to lead and execute on your own large scale projects with multiple stakeholders in Ukraine and within a global team — a must
- Experienced with social media marketing from A to Z — a major plus
- Someone with a great eye for design — a plus
What You’ll Do:
- Establish our employer brand in Ukraine bringing fresh ideas and creative concepts that will position Wix as an employer of choice in all our locations
- Be an expert of Wix and our needs in Ukraine: get to know our global organization, local talent markets, competition and needs — and own your strategy and execution
- Be part of the global Employer Branding team and work closely with other team members to execute a consistent and coherent brand strategy
- Identify interesting stories coming from Ukraine, and craft them into relevant content pieces that will strengthen our employer brand
- Be hands-on in generating content, campaigns, videos, testimonials, and events
- Work in collaboration with internal communications, PR and HR to amplify the impact of our work
- Measure yourself on clear KPIs, and make sure you increase and optimize conversion from our activities
Empathy and kindness are key to being successful in this role. You’ll need to be a true people’s person — as your role will be all about understanding what motivates them to make a career change. You’ll also need to be communicative, creative, and data driven, with the motivation to produce creative content. You’ll always look at things with a critical eye and learn how to improve them.
You’ll also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently while collaborating with peers and team members in other locations.