Wix’s People group in Dnipro. We’re a global HR team of creative, proactive people who take time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We do HR in the Wix way — meaning we make sure to have fun as part of our work and take nothing for granted. We care about our people and we play a key role in attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for success.
We’re looking for a Senior People Business Partner to join our Dnipro team and lead our local efforts, represent the site, and be a part of the ongoing effort to grow the company while keeping its unique culture and vibe.
A great communicator with 5+ years of HR experience, preferably in the tech industry. You have a proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders, as well as maturity, flexibility and an open mindset. You’re great at executing projects in a timely manner.
You have a passion for recruiting and people, you’re a sensitive listener who’s comfortable handling employee relations issues. You have consultative qualities, great interpersonal skills, and can communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally. If you’re passionate about impacting things and making them better, you’ll love it here.
• Lead Wix’s People efforts in our Dnipro site
• Be a leader throughout the Wix development teams—speaking up and influencing positive change.
• Be a trusted partner and coach to our leaders.
• Grow Wix through various recruitment initiatives
• Maintain and foster our unique culture
• Understand our business and how you can affect positive change
• Participate in the final stages of the recruiting process while creating partnerships with hiring managers and candidate advocacy
• Be part of our global People team and juggle various projects and initiatives