Wix’s Risk Team. As part of the Billing team, we work to make it easy for Wix users and Wix groups to accept payments online. We use cutting edge technology to protect all of our customers from fraud, phishing and abuse. We’re aiming to expand our online financial services throughout the world.
A team lead with 2+ years of experience in mentoring and/or managing team members. You have 4+ years of experience in risk management, including risk assessment, risk reporting and fraud detection and prevention. You know the payment industry, and you’re familiar with credit/debit payments systems, and you can utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations, chargeback processes and disputes.
You have knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; to query data using SQL, and you know the best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
You’re a great communicator in English (written and verbal), you have attention to detail and you’re able to analyze situations and reach productive decisions. You also need to be willing to work in flexible hours to accommodate a globally dispersed team.
• Work closely with our Head of Risk, Underwriting, Operations, Legal and Customer Care Management, and be responsible for implementing the strategy of risk policies such as fraud prevention, AML, financial risk and more
• Become a key member of Wix’s Risk Management Global team
• Identify fraudulent activity and generate risk management and suspicious activity reports
• Take responsibility of the fraud monitoring process and make sure cases and escalations are properly treated
• Be the focal point for escalations and real time decision making on risk scenarios
• Manage the Risk Monitoring Experts team
• Increase customer satisfaction
• Manage relations with internal/external teams for Risk related issues
• Define, create and optimize fraud prevention processes