Wix’s IT Support team. We provide technical assistance and support to our employees. We take care of everything from configuration, to control and maintenance, to troubleshooting and monitoring of computers, servers, hardware, software and events.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join our professional team.
An experienced IT professional with at least 3 years of experience working in a hybrid environment. You have experience with Apple equipment and at least 2 years of relevant help desk experience in a Windows environment. You’re a service-oriented team player who’s just as comfortable working alone. You also need to be experienced with Active Directory/Azure/GSuite environments. You can work with a cross-location, multicultural team and have good oral and written communication skills in English.
Bonus points if you have experience in leading technical projects, if you have excellent communication skills, or if you’re able to occasionally be on call after-hours. If you have experience with tools and systems like Meraki, Jira, Intune and Jamf — that’s an advantage.
As an IT Support Technician, you will:
• Provide professional and efficient support to our end-users via our systems
• Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting (for Windows, iOS, Linux)
• Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, mobile phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back-office systems
• Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our end users
• Resolve technical problems with LAN, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
• Manage technical equipment and inventory
• Manage all organizations’ domain and mailboxes
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk
• Participate in global and cross-company projects
• Work on systems and tools like Jamf, G suite, Azure, MS AD
Please send your CV in English.