The Wix Business Analysis group. We are 150+ analysts who strongly believe in using analytics to understand how our users interact with our product. With over 200 million users, we collect over a billion events a day — that’s 3TB of raw data added daily! We do it all using cutting-edge technology to store, process, and visualize our data, including tools we develop ourselves as well as tools like Presto and Tableau or Power BI.
We’re looking for a passionate analyst to be a part of a fast-paced, data-driven department, and help us gain insights into our products.
A data, product or web analyst with high-level analytical and problem-solving skills and at least 4 years of practical experience. You have a deep understanding of how online business works and what are the main approaches to analyze online customer behavior. You have excellent business judgment, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. You always take initiative and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
You have experience in visualization (Tableau or Power BI), quantitative analysis and are fully proficient in SQL. You have hands-on experience in running and analyzing A/B Tests.
• See beyond numbers and take part in informing, influencing, supporting and executing Wix business decisions.
• Be the data & analytics lead in various projects and work closely with different teams across the company.
• Work with very large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
• Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
• Plan, conduct and interpret the results of A/B tests in order to optimize existing and implement new product features.
• Conduct customer analysis—churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.