Wix Systems team. We’re responsible for defining the system architecture and requirements of the company, and work to monitor, manage and maintain our global Wix infrastructure. We’re looking for a solution oriented Networking Engineer to join our professional team.
A DevOps/System Engineer with
You’re also great when it comes to hardware from datacenter equipment to storage and backup systems, and have experience with Private and Public Clouds, as well as hyperconverged solutions. Your experience spans to Linux system internals, Windows, MacOS, shell scripting (bash, sh, etc), scripting languages (JS for Node, Python, Ruby, etc) as well as automation.
• Experience in Docker or other container-based technologies.
• Experience with monitoring tools.
• CCNP/CCIE or any other equal certification from other vendors (Juniper/Arista/etc).
• Build multi-data center architecture with hundreds of servers.
• Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural problems related to networking stack.
• Get a chance to work with virtually all aspects of our rapidly-developing infrastructure.
• Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the development, support and QA teams.
• Define Wix’s network automation and take an active part in making it happen.
• Analyze existing tools and automation frameworks.
• Design and implement (hands-on) the next generation of tools to be used and networking changes to be implemented to assure stability, increase velocity, and enhance users’ experience by optimizing networking stack.
• Be a member of the Systems team and participate in on-call duties (1 week every few months).
• Make sure that our network services across the entire company are effective, seamless and easy to use.
• Be a part of Wix’s innovative culture, which includes proposing, convincing and executing any activity that you find contributes to Wix’s success.