The world’s largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. But that’s just the beginning. We’re the movement for the liberation of creative expression. We believe that art is for everyone, and we’re creating the cultural context for how it’s created, discovered, and shared.
Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt quickly became a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their work with a passionate, art-centric community. We have over 42 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload thousands of pieces of original artwork every day, everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
Wix acquired DeviantArt in February 2017, and together the two companies are bringing to life their shared vision: to provide a platform for designers and artists to create, manage and showcase their work online, grow their audience and build their own global brands. Wix’s powerful tools and marketing expertise coupled with DeviantArt’s thriving community sets the stage for an exciting, successful future.
A Product Designer with at least 5 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably on product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design and prototyping tools.
With your strong communication, organizational, and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems through design. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of skilled professionals.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV with a portfolio of your work. Portfolio presented in a case study format is a plus.
As a Senior Product Designer you will:
• Conceptualize and design usable and beautiful end-to-end product experiences that solve real-world problems.
• Take charge of functional and visual design and create designs from rough wireframes to rich animated prototypes.
• Lead product design efforts on multiple concurrent projects.
• Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, user research, identifying deliverables, estimating effort, design, post-launch evaluation, and stakeholder communication.
• Partner with product managers, engineers, and other designers to continually evolve and improve our design language and product experience.
• Establish a strong design culture by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocate for user-centered design practices, based on data analysis.