Wix Groups, the team responsible for giving Wix users a platform to set up their own communities around mutual interests. We help users engage members through discussions and related features. Groups is a product that is social by nature with a clear goal to improve the way business, communities and individuals connect with each other.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who’s curious about solving “big” problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products, and is fun to work with. We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
A Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design and prototyping tools.
With your strong communication, organizational skills, and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
As a Product Designer you will:
• Collaborate daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
• Play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
• Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis, and more.
• Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
• Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
• Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
• Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.