A global team of creative, proactive and innovative people, passionate about continuously improving our employees’ experience. We do wellbeing in the Wix way — always staying connected to the business goals, always personalized and focused on employees’ needs. Plus, we always keep fun as one of our core values.
We’re looking for a Wellbeing Manager who will play an integral part in creating a great workplace experience emphasized by Wix’s culture.
A people-oriented, passionate, independent & creative thinker who can work with both internal and external stakeholders to create amazing wellbeing initiatives. You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where things change quickly. You’re a self-starter, responsive, with a customer service approach to employee needs. And you have people management experience.
You also have experience in producing large scale events (at least 3 years in a similar role or proven experience as an events manager in a business production company), and have a great eye for detail. Your operational skills are at the highest level. You have the ability to work with many dependencies, are a great multi-tasker, deadline-oriented and know how to get things done.
Finally, you also have experience working in a global organization.
As a Wellbeing Manager, you will:
• Create, develop and execute an innovative and creative Wellbeing yearly plan in our Kyiv and Dnipro Wix offices to always stay ahead of the market.
• Collaborate with many different teams including Finance, HR, Studio, Internal Communications and more, to implement programs and initiatives that drive positive employee experience.
• Organize every aspect of company events from A to Z, like parties, company updates, events, holiday celebrations, wellness activities and more.
• Take care of employees’ general wellbeing, which includes welcoming new employees, orientation days, lifecycle gifts, recognition, etc.
• Consult and support teams and departments with ongoing events, including seminars, team building activities, fun days, happy hours and more.
• Work closely with suppliers and service providers.
• Be part of Wix’s Global Wellbeing team.