Wix’s People team, a team of creative, proactive experts who take time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We play a key role in attracting, developing & retaining the best talent. We do HR Wix Way, care about our people and are dedicated to making the employees and candidates experience at Wix excellent.
Recruitment is a core strategic driver of Wix’s success, and we partner with managers to attract the best talent and drive business decisions. We know that building a winning team comes down to the people. We play together & operate as one team.
A senior talent acquisition professional with 5+ years’ experience. You know how to lead in-house recruitment efforts for global fast-growing companies and are an expert in building and managing smooth and efficient recruiting processes. A big plus if you know how to lead an efficient mass hiring process.
You’re a creative and out of the box thinker when it comes to choosing the optimal recruitment tools. You have a clear, data-based, well-established voice when it comes to hiring talent — and you love what you do. You’re all about relationships; you get that this is where it all happens. You’re business-oriented, data-driven, interested in the world of technology and have a sense of urgency. You’re independent and own what you do.
You have strong interpersonal skills, good English and local talent market knowledge.
• Play a major role in achieving the company’s global growth goals and lead a massive scaling project in one of Wix’s strategic departments — Customer Care.
• Develop innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies to recruit the best talent.
• Build and manage the full-cycle recruitment process using modern hiring methods and tools.
• Work closely with the global Talent Acquisition team.
• Take the initiative to develop candidate profiles together with hiring managers by understanding the required skills, impact of the role and cultural fit to the team and company.
• Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
• Advise and partner closely with hiring managers and teams.
• Negotiate potential offers and successfully close contracts with candidates.
• Own your data and use it to build your strategy.
• Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.