Wix’s Talent Acquisition team. Recruitment is one of the core strategic drivers of Wix’s success, so we play a key role in bringing the best talents. We care about our people and are dedicated to making the candidate experience at Wix excellent. We partner with managers to attract the best talent and drive business decisions, and we know that building a winning team comes down to the people. We play together & operate as one people-centric team.
We’re expanding in Kyiv and looking for passionate recruitment professionals to take part in the ongoing effort to grow the company while keeping its unique culture and vibe.
A talent acquisition expert with a passion for sourcing and recruitment. You know how to handle recruitment efforts for companies in the hi-tech industry. You’re creative, self-driven, and always own projects from beginning to end. You have a clear, data-based, well-established voice when it comes to hiring talent — and you love what you do. You’re business-oriented, data-driven, interested in the world of technology, and have a sense of urgency. Plus, you have strong interpersonal skills, a people-centric approach, and local talent market knowledge.
As a Talent Center Expert you will:
• Oversee the hiring process to create a unique and memorable experience for candidates.
• Advise and partner closely with hiring managers and teams.
• Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop creative and practical strategies for finding the best candidates in the industry.
• Develop innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies for recruiting.
• Communicate in the utmost professional manner and maintain confidentiality with candidates, interviewers, and managers regarding sensitive information.
• Maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring the information is up-to-date for all open positions.
• Own your data, and use it to build your strategy, to drive improvements to the recruitment process as needed.
• Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.