Wix Kyiv’s Frontend Engineering group, developing the best products in the world. Wix is a platform that enables more than 180M users around the world to build an online presence and manage their business online. Our group of engineers in Kyiv are developing products at the core of the company’s focus, including our main Editor and ground-breaking EditorX, as well as Payments by Wix. We’re facing world-class engineering challenges that impact millions of users, and that’s why we’re obsessed with code quality, testing, performance and code reviews.
Most of our products are developed with React (with Redux, MobX, Apollo, and other state management solutions), as well as TypeScript.
If you wish to be part of industry-leading frontend projects that reach millions of people, this is the place for you. You’ll also enjoy a great work environment, and be working with world-class professionals.
A leader who can create a vision for the team and lead people throughout its execution. You have at least 2 years’ experience in leading a team of 2 or more engineers, and want to mentor other engineers. You’re flexible, passionate, intelligent, a good listener and unafraid to share your opinions.
You have at least
You also have experience in unit and E2E testing, have written production code, are familiar with software engineering practices (testing, code reviews, pair-programming, TDD, etc.), and are aware of bad practices and anti-patterns.
• Manage a team of
• Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 60% of the time.
• Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
• See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
• Share knowledge between your team and other teams in the group.
• Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.