Wix Kyiv’s Frontend Engineering group, developing the best products in the world. Wix is a platform that enables more than 180M users around the world to build an online presence and manage their business online. Our group of engineers in Kyiv are developing products at the core of the company’s focus, including our main Editor and ground-breaking EditorX, as well as Payments by Wix. We’re facing world-class engineering challenges that impact millions of users, and that’s why we’re obsessed with code quality, testing, performance and code reviews.
Most of our products are developed with React (with Redux, MobX, Apollo, and other state management solutions), as well as TypeScript.
If you wish to be part of industry-leading frontend projects that reach millions of people, this is the place for you. You’ll also enjoy a great work environment, and be working with world-class professionals.
An exceptional Frontend Engineer, with experience working on large-scale and robust projects. You know at least one modern framework such as React, Angular or Vue, but you have strong fundamentals that allow you to use other frameworks.
You aim to be constantly learning something new, and looking for new ways to challenge yourself. You’re a problem solver — no matter what challenge you’re facing. Bonus points if you’re familiar with server-side technologies (NodeJS, Java, .NET, Python, Ruby), you’re a programming geek, and have some experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) & Continuous Delivery.
• Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms.
• Work on various types of projects, including performance, process building, test writing, and refactoring.
• Entirely own the code you write and be the point of contact with other teams, such as product, UX, QA.
• Work in collaboration with peers from other Wix offices.
• Push your code to millions of users every day using CI/CD methods.
• Write TDD and clean code.
• Be part of Wix’s Frontend guild, where you will be working with and learning from other top-notch Frontend developers, and where you can grow professionally