At the moment we’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer who will join our dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
• 2+ years of experience in manual testing;
• Understanding of the life cycle of a bug and experience with a bug tracking system Jira;
• Understanding SDLC and continuous Integration and such as tools: Jenkins, Git, Docker;
• Strong knowledge of web technologies such as browsers, REST, HTTP, and HTML;
• Extensive knowledge in creating test cases / plans for web projects;
• Ability to plan and estimate testing activities;
• Intermediate English (written and spoken) or higher;
• Experience of creating shell scripts for Linux will be a big plus.
• Full-time job and a long-term contract;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
• Official employment and career growth opportunities;
• Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
• 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
• Creative and friendly team of IT specialists;
• Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
• Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing;
• Documenting defects and utilizing a defect tracking system;
• Be responsible for the quality of live code and drive hotfix releases to correct it.
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has many systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL.
Additionally, we provide him with many other services, among them SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. And it’s not the limit as now we’re adding developers, QA engineers, and customer support specialists to the team.