At the moment we’re looking for PHP developers to work in dedicated team for e-commerce system of our US client.
You will be working with a great team of like-minded professionals dedicated on the long term project with the ability to participate in full development cycle and taking architectural decisions on the sub-systems. New Development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project. However, development of new tasks overweight maintenance tasks.
As a developer on this project, you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business users long term.
• 2+ years of PHP development experience;
• Strong understanding of OOP/OOD;
• Practical experience in e-commerce system Magento 1;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Knowledge Git;
• Responsibility, self-organization, ability to work in a team and a sense of humor.
• Intermediate spoken and written English;
• Knowledge or able to learn such technology as Varnish, Redis, Solr.
• Full time job and a long-term contract;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
• Official employment and career growth opportunities;
• Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
• 18 business days of paid vacations and paid sick leave;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
• Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
• Development new features and enhancement of existing code on large ecommerce project;
• Self-improvement in e-commerce area;
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
E-commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.
The software built is a collection of sub-systems responsible for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Service, etc.
This is a product company that is very much interested in delivery of greatest Customer Experience.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
Having a questions? Feel free to contact via Telegram @helenlelyuk | skype elenaleljuk