Hey, are you keen on taking care of others and good at problem solving?
If so, then you’re the one we’ve been looking for ;)
Join our ranks of customer support heroes!
We are in the process of building a product team for our US client — a large-scale eCommerce company.
WiserBrand is providing development, quality assurance, business analysis, project management and customer service.
• English level Upper Intermediate +
• Relevant working experience.
• Managing your taxes and helping with accounting;
• A competitive salary, frequent performance reviews and annual bonuses;
• Great workplace equipment: professional headphones Jabra Evolve 75, monitor Dell 24` and comfortable armchair;
• Paid training and career growth opportunities;
• A spacious office located in the very center of Kharkiv (Istorychniy Musei);
• 18 business days of paid vacation and sick leave;
• Creative and friendly team of IT specialists;
• We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• Regular team building events, birthday celebrations.
• Taking care of customers, contacting them via phone, chat and email;
• Ensuring the best quality of service;
• Using CRM systems;
• Collaborating with the development, quality assurance and claims departments;
• Working evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time — taxi expenses will be compensated).
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing IT company providing high-quality services to the English-speaking clients.
Being headquartered in New York, we have 2 development and support offices in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We started in 2015 as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a full-cycle development company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Let’s discuss your opportunity:)