At the moment we’re hiring a team of customer care specialists to work with our US client.
• Upper Intermediate spoken and writing English;
• At least 1 years of customer support or similar experience;
• Experience with customer relations systems (ZenDesc, Kayako etc.);
• Ability to resolve challenging situations and focus on the client’s needs;
• Stress-resilience and ability to handle difficult clients;
• Great attention to the details;
• Relevant working experience.
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Stable pay in USD and a performance-based yearly bonus;
• Official employment, help with managing your taxes and accounting;
• 18 business days of paid vacation, 40 hours paid sick leave;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• Office in the center of Kharkiv;
• We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• Frequent team building events, birthday celebrations
• Taking care of customers, contacting them via phone, chat and email;
• Ensuring the best quality of service;
• Working with data entry systems and CRMs;
• Closely collaborating with the US customer care department;
• Working evening shifts (from 15:00 to 24:00 Ukrainian time — taxi expenses will be compensated).
We`ve started 4 years ago as a small firm providing SEO and SMM services to the US- and UK-based clients. Eventually we grew into an IT outsourcing company fully equipped to offer web development, data science, digital marketing and great customer service for clients from all over the globe.
We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
We’re always excited to welcome new professionals in and strive to grow together as a team.