We’re looking for an experienced PPC Specialist to join our team.
US based Jewelry business. The specialty is in the manufacturing and wholesaling of high-end, fine diamond jewelry and diamond watches. We offer a full selection of diamond jewelry for men and women.
- 3+ years of successful experience managing performance-based campaigns in Google Ads (with a proven track record);
- Experience working with the US and other English-speaking markets;
- Strong analytical skills: in-depth understanding of campaign measurement, proven ability to analyze and interpret data and arrive at a “so what” conclusion;
- Knowledge of A/B split testing and statistics;
- High proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- Deep understanding of how to optimize CPA for profit maximization;
- Ad copywriting and editing skills;
- Experience in LP optimization, and a basic understanding of UX will be a plus;
- Monitoring the latest trends in digital marketing and implementing actions according to them;
- Experience with other platforms like Bing;
- English — Intermediate and higher.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels;
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them;
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions;
- Writing engaging copy for adverts;
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates;
- Relationship building and business development;
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns;
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy.
WiserBrand is a rapidly growing US-UA web development company providing full-cycle services all over the globe. The main direction of our company is eCommerce, but we also have expertise in other domains.
We started 7 years ago as a small project providing digital marketing services. Therefore the project grew into an outsourcing & outstaffing company that provides web development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
Headquarter based in New York City. Also we have development and support offices in Kharkiv and Buenos Aires with about 200 people in total.
The differentiator in the relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment. Our people are the foundation of our success.