• 3+ years of project management experience (web development, eCommerce);
• Upper-Intermediate and higher spoken and written English;
• Ability to gather requirements from clients and draft estimates;
• Hands-on experience in managing team up to 10 members;
• Experience in successfully delivering Agile projects;
• Advanced user: JIRA, Confluence;
• Experience with Scrum and understanding of Agile is a plus;
• Self-motivated and organized;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Team player that values the members: coaching, mentoring, team management, conflict management, team motivation and team building.
• Pre-sales activity (gathering requirements from clients, estimates, interviews etc);
• Adjust team load according to client’s priorities;
• Organize work between multiple cities and time zones;
• Communications with the customer and stakeholders, ensure customer’s satisfaction;
• Project control — manage to ensure successful delivery;
• Support the entire software development, focus the team on the result.
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
• Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Unlimited snacks and good coffee.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.