Project description:Art start-up from USA with thousands of talented creators around the globe and 1,4M artworks.
You`ll work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded.
Requirements:• 5+ years Frontend experience
• Knowledge and practical use of React and Redux.
• Experience with complex production apps (architecture strategies, state management, sagas, data nesting, session management, permissions, bundle slicing)
• Familiar with Webpack config | webpack customizations
• Experience auditing Browser request lifecycles
• At least Intermediate level of English
Responsibilities:• Creating architecture of the project
• Be able to face with challenges optimizing it
• Real world React app speed/performance optimization
We offer:• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
• Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
• Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Optional benefits package that include health insurance, gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses and training;
• Internal meetups;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
• Regular team buildings.