We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join our team.
Extensive experience with MySQL database administration, data modelling and SQL scripting
Experience with database replication, hot standby, clustering, sharding, and partitioning
Highly experienced in managing MySQL technologies in a transaction intensive environment
A deep knowledge of and practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database, delivering a high performing, highly available service
Experience of Bash scripting
Linux platform familiarity, system resource monitoring, and tuning
At least Intermediate level of English
Maintain existing MySQL environments
Responsible for implementing, managing, and tuning high-availability 24×7 database
Carry out troubleshooting and fault analysis of production issues
Proactively monitor and tune for performance. Alerting and incidents handling;
Review and make recommendations for tuning existing environments
Design and tune new tables and databases
Create and update maintenance scripts and data import/export processes for MySQL
Design, create and implement new database environments including HA and replication setups
Consult with software and infrastructure engineering teams to help meet continuous application growth.
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
• Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
• Professional growth opportunities;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
• Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
• Internal meetups;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
• Regular team buildings
Our client is an owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
E-Commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.
The software built is a collection of e-Commerce sub-systems responsible for e-Commerce, Logistics, Customer Service.
This is a product company that is very much interested in delivery of greatest Customer Experience.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.