We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to build a strong partnership with our US clients.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis in e-commerce.
• Experience in Logistics will be a plus.
• 1y of Project management experience.
• Strong experience in document creation in English, such as Requirement specifications, User Stories, Use cases/Test cases, Plans, Matrix, Diagrams, Graphics, low-fidelity Wireframes/Mockups/Prototypes, etc..
• Basic understanding of SDLC; Technical background will be a plus.
• Experience with MySQL to pull data for research will be a plus.
• High proficiency, flexible, proactive, problem solving, being detail-oriented, and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
• English — Upper Intermediate (speaking and writing);
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
• Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
• Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Optional benefits package that includes Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
• Internal meetups;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
• Regular team buildings.
• Full Spectrum of E-Commerce, Logistic, Business Management, and Operations;
• Monitoring and Planning.
Communication directly with the Customer and a development team (Developers, QA, DevOps, BA, PM); Share the progress with a Customer.
• Data Analysis. Requirements.
Manage implementation of the specific project functionality. Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, describe them in docs, update task descriptions. Confirm requirements with a Customer before implementation and present them to the team;
Visualize workflows of the developed solution using Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN), etc. Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the Customer. Knowledge of reporting methodologies will be a plus.