At the moment we’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer who will join our dedicated team for the e-commerce system of our US client.
• 3+ years of experience in manual testing;
• Understanding the life cycle of a bug;
• Understanding SDLC and Continuous Integration
• Strong knowledge of web technologies such as browsers, REST, HTTP, and HTML;
• Extensive knowledge in creating test cases/checklists/plans/requirements documentation for web projects;
• Ability to plan and estimate testing activities;
• Experience with Jenkins;
• Experience with a bug tracking system Jira;
• Intermediate English or higher;
• Good teamwork and analytical skills, critical thinking, result-oriented, proactive, fast learner.
About the project:Our client is the owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has many systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL.
Additionally, we provide him with many other services, among them SEO, SMM, copywriting, design, DevOps, data entry, etc. And it’s not the limit as now we’re adding Developers, QA Engineers, and Customer Support specialists to the team.