Requirements:• 5 years of relevant experience;
• Hands-on Linux (server platforms) systems administration experience;
• Experience with AWS;
• Excellent understanding of TCP/IP stack and DNS;
• Understanding of virtualization technologies and containerization;
• Solid knowledge of web services, experience in web servers administration (Nginx, php-fpm);
• Administering of relational databases including MySQL (with replication) and PostgreSQL;
• Experience with KVM, CentOS, Cloudflare, Memcache, RouterOS, and iptables;
• Experience in writing applicable automation scripts (Bash);
• English level: Intermediate and higher.
Will be plus knowledge:• Knowledge of such components as DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLAN, Trunk, Monit, Load balancing, SSL, Solr, Varnish, Sdr, Zookeeper, Kibana (ELK stack), Redis, New Relic, Kafka;
• Experience with Git, Mikrotik.
We offer:• Long-term project;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
• Office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacations and paid sick leave;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
• Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
• English classes at the office, internal dev meetups;
• Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
Responsibilities:• Supporting and configuring servers (Linux-based: CentOS, Ubuntu/Debian);
• Configuring MySQL (MariaDB), internal services (Internet access router, DHCP).