At the moment we’re looking for Middle/Senior Magento Developer to work in our team.
You will be working with a US customer. New development and maintenance tasks are normal for this project.
As a developer on this project, you will enjoy seeing features developed by you in production and measure your success through the response of your business user’s long term.
• Proficiency in object-oriented programming and solid experience with the following languages: PHP, MySQL;
• Strong Back-End experience with Magento 1/ Magento2 ;
• Strong understanding of OOP/OOD;
• Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good;
• Basic understanding of server technologies;
• Source code management: Git;
• Intermediate and higher level.
Our client is the owner of an online furniture store operating throughout all states in the US and selling a wide variety of products. He has multiple systems supporting the website and the sales process, as well as a few systems that are being developed or planned for development.
E-commerce system has been developed for the past 6 years and is a pioneer in drop shipment of Furniture.
The software built is a collection of sub-systems responsible for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Service, etc.
This is a product company that is very much interested in the delivery of the greatest Customer Experience.
Technology stack: PHP7, Magento 1.9, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, Solr.
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
• Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
• Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
• Internal meetups;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
• Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing various services to eCommerce-oriented brands aimed at making their revenue grow.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.