We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who can take the lead in designing and developing the new features of the product and improving the old ones.
You will have your team with the Product Designer, Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Developers, and UX writers to deliver the best possible solution. As a feature owner, we expect you to take responsibility for the development process from the very beginning (user research and idea) to the support during development and monitoring after release.
- Plan, design, and release measurable improvements that drive customer satisfaction together with the team
- Set metrics on how to calculate the success of the feature
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with the team to drive new initiatives — supplementing findings with user research where possible
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements
- Constant monitoring of Users Feedback
- Constant monitoring of product analytics and providing insights based on it
- Work closely with the CPO and other product managers
- You excel in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories, and grooming them with the dev team
- Exceptional knowledge in UX and Analytics. A strong view of what good design means.
- Ability to actively manage priority and scope for technical development efforts
- Be a creative thinker, confident, and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Modern new office in the downtown of Limassol
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project
- Medical insurance, gym, language courses, corporate mobile plan, etc
- Free lunches