Do you want to work with data that matter and people who care? Do you want to dig data, build models, generate insights and actions that powers development of revolutionary financial crypto products? Then come and join our fast-growing team in Kiev!
Currently, Wirex is opening a new position for a Data Analyst (Marketing).
We’re looking for someone who is dying for making a difference and who is satisfied only with the best.
So, don’t hesitate and send us your CV immediately! We are waiting for you in our awesome team!
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3,5 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
Work in close collaboration with Marketing team, Product Analysts, Coordinators in:
— creating and updating dashboards, visualizations for data.
— calculating marketing metrics such as DAU/MAU, LT/LTV, retention/churn rates.
— providing customer segmentation/clustering.
— creation / reviewing campaign briefs in terms of data analysis.
— calculating campaign performance — identify achievers, calculate rewards amount, calculate and measure campaign effectiveness.
— creating and updating regular (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) and on-demand reports.
— analyze data in order to ensure continued growth.
— working with MS Azure infrastructure, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, BI services.
- Experience 2+ years as a Data Analyst / Finance Analyst / Product Analyst.
- Analytical mindset and relevant education.
- Experience with data processing and data analytics with understanding of business needs and
requirements without supervision.
- Data management skills including ensuring data integrity, data access, security, backup procedures.
- Deep knowledge of databases and a query/scripting language (SQL) — must, (Python) — will be a plus.
— Expertise and experience in data structures, indexing, query, retrieval, recovery and backup procedures.
- Experience in working with multiple databases.
- Experience with analytics platforms, BI’s, Power BI — must, Amplitude — would be a great plus.
- Great knowledge of MS Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot — must.
- English — intermediate or higher.
— Flexible office hours.
— Medical insurance and paid sick leave.
— Brand-new equipment.
— Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
— Fast career development.
— PE accounting and support.
— Free parking.
— 20 business days of paid holiday a year.