Wirex is looking for a skilled and dedicated Product Designer for our Product department. Join our product team if you’re keen to solve business and users’ problems and create high-level design solutions.
Who we are
We’re a UK-based FCA-licenced FinTech company and a global leader in hybrid finance, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln. users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
- Work on an international brand created in collaboration with Pentagram studio (www.pentagram.com/work/wirex/;
- Deliver best in class interaction design for our mobile and web apps;
- Influence the life of millions of users around the world directly;
- Contribute to projects from concept phases to final pixel-perfect artifacts that are ready to ship;
- Create a design system in a collaboration with our developers team;
- Work closely with developers and business analytics.
- 2+ years experience in developing mobile and web interfaces;
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in solving business and users needs;
- Proficiency in Sketch and/or Figma, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Cloud, prototyping tool on your choice;
- Strong knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design Guidelines;
- Solid knowledge of usability and interaction design principles;
- Familiarity with app animation;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time;
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours.
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D.
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year.
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency.
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.