We are looking for talented people who are smart, bright and like to improve the quality of software. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace and like to be challenged, join our Wirex team in Kyiv! We are looking for an experienced Middle QA Engineer (Web+Mobile). Send your CV and become a part of our cutting edge company!
Who we are:
Wirex is based in London, with offices in Singapore, Dallas, Dublin and Atlanta. The R&D center is located in Ukraine, with hubs in Kyiv, Lviv and Wrocław (Poland).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 4.8 ml users in 130 countries, and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Manual testing of Web/iOS/Android applications and related API.
- Work with test documentation (test cases, bug reports, etc.).
- Active participation in development process and requirements analysis.
- Write and support mobile automation tests.
- Work experience 2+ years.
- Experience with web and mobile application testing.
- Skills in REST API testing (experience with Postman or similar tools).
- Experience working with the mobile environment: Java + Selenium + Appium.
- Practical experience with debugging proxy tools (Charles or similar).
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours.
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D.
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year.
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency.
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company.
- Fast career development.
- PE accounting and support.
- Free parking.