Are you striving for further professional self-development and ready to face new challenges? Then join our Wirex team! We are looking for a Solidity Developer to build our leading-edge fintech products. Don’t miss this opportunity to transform the payment landscape with a team of professionals.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with extensive R&D centers in Ukraine and Poland, and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 4 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
As a team member you’ll be involved in:
- Development of new DeFi protocols in the international product.
- Design product solutions for new protocols.
- Development of front end for the smartcontracts.
- Participate in grooming, planning, and estimation sessions.
- We expect that you’ll take a proactive position in platform involvement, technical solutions, processes improvement, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Solidity.
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS and related tools.
- Experience designing and implementing DApps, DeFi protocols.
- Proficiency with sophisticated smart contract development in Solidity.
- Familiarity with the EVM compatible chains, frameworks, and tools for the development of smartcontracts.
- Experience developing on Ethereum Level 2/Side Chains
- Have built and deployed at least 1 DeFi project on Ethereum using ERC20 tokens, L2 solutions
- Robust understanding of tokenomics, trading theory, synthetic assets definition, etc.
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays , and paid days on special occasions
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking