Are you a perfect in building exceptional hr brands, excellent communicator, event lover and can’t imagine your life without improving the lives of others? See your mission as the part of a strong and resourceful team? So you are exactly the one we have been waiting for!
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 3 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
- Create an employer brand strategy for current team members and potential candidates in order to attract top talent
- Create an employer value proposition that highlights company offerings
- Developing engagement programs within the company for team members
- Organize and support all Employer Branding activities within the company and community and promote them
- Create and execute internal HR communication plans that promote an exciting and engaging employee experience for everyone
- Create an effective communication process with media (interviews, articles, news... )
- Leverage social media to proactively reach out to top talent to make them aware of specific career opportunities with the company
- Work closely with company leaders to decide what the organization wants to be known for in the community
- Learn what current team members want, so collect feedback from them continuously
- Reach target audiences and advise them of why the company’s culture and opportunities are chief among potential competitors
- Determine appropriate channels to recruit qualified applicants in addition to optimize channel and advertising spend
- Work closely with talent acquisition team to develop, review, edit, post vacancies on internal and external resources
- 2-5 years of experience in Employer branding, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing
- Prior experience in Employer Branding and experience with full lifecycle recruitment in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in leadership roles
- Be competent on emerging technologies and social media platforms, and be able to find creative ways to leverage them to promote the organization
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Has a strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- An enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Flexible office hours
- Medical insurance and paid sick leave
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.