Data Science R&D center Winstars is a community of engineers, developers, and dreamers, for whom what we do is not just a job, but a part of life. By implementing state-of-the-art technology we help the world become better, more efficient, and secure.
We have very different areas to improve and make things better, such as medical, agritech, fintech, e-commerce, smart city & government, start-ups.
We work with foreign partners like Austria, Israel, German, the USA, and South Africa, so we definitely never sit idle). Our company will provide you with a comfortable office/remote work & technique, competitive salary, education & career promotion, open-minded management, and accounting support.
Currently, we are looking for a Middle Data Scientist, so maybe you are the perfect match to our team!
That would be wonderful if you have:
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
• At least 2 years of real-world experience in implementing data science and computer vision projects;
• Strong Python knowledge;
• Strong knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures;
• Strong knowledge in linear algebra, geometry, calculus, probability theory and statistics;
• Experience with Machine Learning libraries like NumPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn;
• Practical experience with OpenCV;
• Experience in solving computer vision tasks like classification, detection, segmentation or others;
• Practical experience with at least one Deep Learning framework like Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch;
• English — Upper-Intermediate.
Would be a plus:
• Good knowledge and experience with some of the well-known neural networks architectures such as: Yolo, U-Net, MobileNet, ResNet, R-CNN;
• Active Kaggle participation;
• Microsoft Azure or AWS;
• Familiarity with NLP and Time Series forecasting.
Advantages for a candidate:
• Stable and competitive salary;
• Reporting and payment of taxes from private individuals;
• Work in a cool & experienced team;
• Useful & exciting projects;
• Up to 24 Days Off per year at your convenience;
• Convenient office in Vinnytsia or an opportunity to work remotely;
• Monthly team activities;
• Corporate culture with maximum automation of processes;
• Review of working conditions and position based on performance, productivity and development in accordance with a skills assessment program
• Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a